Monday, August 8, 2011

White Chocolate Nutter Butter Fudge



Big news last week. I mean, huge. Two of the greatest things known to man came together as one. And no, I'm not talking about New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys.

Maybe you haven't heard the news? If you follow me on Twitter you should know.

Ready for it?



The Dairy Queen Blizzard of the Month is Nutter Butter. I told you this was big. 

I've always loved Nutter Butters. Peanut butter sandwich cookies with peanut butter cream filling. Did I mention they're shaped like a peanut? I'm convinced they wouldn't taste as good if they were round. They're the perfect cookie to dip in milk and I may or may not be able to eat half the package in one sitting.

So in tribute to this month's blizzard phenomenon, I'm combining my two favorite things - White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter and Nutter Butters cookies. Creamy white chocolate peanut butter fudge bursting with chunks of Nutter Butters.


White Chocolate Nutter Butter Fudge 
an Amber's Confections original recipe

1 1/2 packages of white chocolate chips (18 oz.)
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 tbs. peanut butter (I used Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful)
1/8 tsp. sea salt
1/2 package Nutter Butter Cookies, coarsely chopped

In a saucepan over low heat, melt the white chocolate, peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk. When completely melted, add the salt. Remove the mixture from the heat and add the chopped cookies.

Pour the fudge into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper. Chill for at least 2 hours and cut into squares to serve.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...