Friday, July 1, 2011

What I'm Loving this Week

Food and otherwise.


1. Have it Confections - About a year ago, I became obsessed with finding the perfect fleur de sel caramel. The idea of salted caramel intrigued me and the perfect combination of sweet and salty seemed relatively unknown to the average consumer. Also obsessed with Etsy at the time, I found Have it Confections, a confection company based out of California. A family business, using natural and organic ingredients, they specialize in unique caramels, marshmallows and now... caramel lollipops! Don't they look amazing? I've personally sampled their fleur de sel, cloud nine and and the mayan chocolate caramels. You can't go wrong with any of them. Be aware when ordering that shipping can take up to 2 weeks depending on where your located because they make the caramel fresh with each order! Check out their Etsy store and order some for yourself!

Photo courtesy of Have it Confections


 2. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser - I just started using this a few weeks ago and it is amazing. By far the best cleanser I have found. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way. You can find it here.

3. Wilton Nonstick Donut Pan - I just ordered this pan on Amazon because I've been seeing so many other bloggers baking delectable donuts. Apparently donuts are the new cupcake. So, stay tuned for my take on the baked donut, it will be coming soon!



3. The Natalia Shoe by SoleSociety - SoleSociety is a monthly shoeclub that I joined a few months ago. For $49 a month you get a "closet" of five designer shoes hand selected for you by a stylist based on your answers to their style quiz. So far, I have two pairs of shoes in my closet from SoleSociety and they are the highest quality shoes I own (real leather and suede) and both very comfortable. I found these super cute and frilly flats in my new "closet" this morning. Now, if only I had $50 to spare to order them! To join SoleSociety, click here.

5. Amos Lee Mission Bell - I first heard Amos Lee on an episode of Grey's Anatomy. I swear that show has some of the best music. His song "Colors" made it onto one of the first Grey's Anatomy soundtracks, which I of course bought because I'm a sucker for anything Grey's. A folksy, jazzy, blues singer from Philadelphia who surfaced in 2005, Amos has since released four albums. His latest album, Mission Bell, is the perfect showcase of his pure, smooth and honest voice and his poignant lyrics. Don't believe me? Check this out.


6. Trunks Full of Taste Shaker Set - Anyone who knows me well knows that I have quite the menagerie in the kitchen. Over the years I've collected Animal House Kitchen accessories which include a piranha pizza cutter, hedge hog veggie scrubber, monkey peeler and an alligator cheese grater, to name just a few. I recently discovered that ModCloth, the funky urban clothing company also sells kitchen and bath accessories. That's where I found these little elephant salt and pepper shakers. They're currently sold out on the site, but if they ever get restocked, I might have to add them to my collection.
Oh, and I also really love Britney Spears' new album, Femme Fatale. But, for obvious reasons, It didn't make the top six. In fact, I should just hang my head in shame... (right after I put away my Catholic school girl outfit, my seven foot yellow python and my bottle of Curious perfume circa 2004).

What are you loving this week? Comment below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...