Monday, October 31, 2011

A White Halloween


My roommate and I had been planning a Halloween party since we moved into our apartment two months ago. We set the date, sent out a Facebook invitation and covered our apartment from top to bottom in Halloween decor. I went to three costume stores in search of the perfect costume, only to settle on a homemade costume instead. I scoured Pinterest and some of my favorite blogs to come up with the ideas for cute treats for our guests to enjoy.

And then, Snowtober hit. Five inches of snow and widespread power outages led us to postpone our party until November 12.

So, our Halloween decorations will stay up for two more weeks. And our neighbors will probably think we're crazy when our guests show up in costumes, mid-November.

Here are just a few of the things we had up our sleeves for the party.




Source: allyou.com via Amber on Pinterest



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...