Saturday, July 23, 2011

Weekly Workout Playlists

July 23-29, 2011
Music is a big part of my life. I've always taken pride in being able to make a good playlist (or mixtape, if you're an emo kid). My iTunes collection includes everything from 90s alternative rock to 60s folk music, Lady Gaga, country and rap. Lately I've been making a lot of yoga and pilates style playlists. They're great for the obvious, but are also great to listen to in the office or to unwind after a long day at work. I even made a few playlists for my pilates instructor and she now uses them in our class.

So, as a new weekly feature at Amber's Confections, I will be making playlists to inspire you (and to remind myself) to get up and workout. Whether it be a walk around the block, gardening, kickboxing or yoga, I hope you find inspiration for your own playlists in mine. Click on each playlist for an enlarged view.
 



Have a song you want to recommend or a question about a song I've featured? Comment below!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...